GEAPS Exchange Event Policies
- Minor dependents/children must be accompanied by a registered attendee or companion while attending any GEAPS Exchange function.
- Expo-only passes are available for those who only want to walk through the Expo Hall. Expo passes can be purchased on the Exchange Registration website. Expo-only passes are only good for one specific day, are non-refundable and non-transferable. Expo passes cannot be used by exhibiting companies in place of exhibitor registrations.
- Exhibiting companies must register all of their exhibit personnel.
- Each exhibiting company is provided two (2) complimentary “EXhibitor” registrations for each 100 s.f. of booth space rented.
- Exhibiting companies may purchase additional “Over-Allowance Exhibitor” registrations for their personnel.
- Only those with exhibitor registrations are allowed access to the Expo Hall before or after Expo hours.
- Exhibitors cannot register with Expo discount coupons or with Expo-only passes.
- Social events are an important and desired part of the Exchange experience. The GEAPS Board of Directors invites and encourages companies and individuals to take full advantage of the hospitality and networking opportunities the Exchange provides.
- All Exchange attendees may hold private meetings consisting of company employees that are meant for internal business. Only exhibiting companies are invited and welcomed by GEAPS to produce and promote hospitality events in conjunction with the Exchange. Sponsoring companies with a giving equivalent to a booth space are invited and welcomed by GEAPS to produce, but not promote, hospitality events in conjunction with the Exchange.
- Hospitality events are defined as those where the invitees include established customers or prospective customers. Such events must not conflict with any published Exchange programming and as such can be held pre-Exchange, post-Exchange or after hours during show dates.
- All attendees must be registered and wear in plain view the registration identification that was issued in their name to gain admission to Exchange program events or functions.
- Any non-exhibitor observed to be soliciting business from any other non-exhibitor, in the exposition hall or any other public space or facility under GEAPS’ Exchange show management, will be asked to leave the facility or space immediately. Additional penalties may also be applied. Please report any violations observed to Show Management.
Photo/Video Alert and Release
- By participating in Exchange and attending any related event or program you consent to be photographed, filmed and/or otherwise recorded, and GEAPS’ use of any such recording at any time without further notice for any purpose related to GEAPS’ publicity or promotion.
Refunds and Cancellations
- All registration cancellations must be received in writing/by email.
- A full refund will be issued only for cancellations received on or before 30 calendar days in advance of the first day of onsite attendee registration.
- No refunds will be issued for the Expo-only passes.
- Cancellations received after 30 days in advance, and on or before 3 calendar days in advance of the first day of onsite attendee registration, will be assessed a 25% or $50 minimum administrative fee, whichever is greater.
- No refunds are issued for cancellations received after 3 calendar days in advance of the first day of onsite attendee registration (e.g. not later than TU in advance of the SA opening). Exceptions may be granted for personal emergencies. Exceptions must be requested in writing/by email.
- Refunds will be processed after the conference.
- Registrations can be transferred prior to the Exchange.