GEAPS Leadership Meetings
Most of the groups that govern or oversee GEAPS programs and services will meet during the Exchange. All of these meetings are open to GEAPS members. If you are not already participating as a leader in the organization, come and see for yourself what it takes to step up and make a difference.
The following groups will meet at the Exchange:
- International Board of Directors – Wednesday, March 13 | 8-10 a.m.
- Associates Board of Directors – Monday, March 11 | 7-9:30 a.m.
- Chapter Leader Workshop and CLASIC Meeting – Monday, March 11 | 3:15-5 p.m.
- Chapter Resource Committee – Saturday, March 9 | 3-5 p.m.
- Continuing Education Program Oversight Committee – Saturday, March 9 | 3-5 p.m.
- Exchange Educational Programming Committee – Saturday, March 9 | 1-3 p.m.
- Marketing Oversight Committee – Saturday, March 9 | 8-10 a.m.
- Membership Committee – Saturday, March 9 | 1-3 p.m.
To learn more about GEAPS volunteer leadership, click here.