COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
The COVID-19 health and safety protocols listed below are mandatory as of February 4, 2022. These protocols are subject to change and will be updated as we receive new information. Check back frequently for the most current information.
General Exchange 2022 COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
- During registration, all persons must provide information for contact tracing purposes, complete a short questionnaire, and sign a waiver of liability.
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the event space to encourage frequent hand-sanitizing.
- Abide by all instructional and directional signage at the event.
- Do not attend if you are feeling unwell or have any of the common COVID-19 symptoms.
- If you become unwell after entering the premises, please leave immediately and seek medical attention.