COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
The COVID-19 health and safety protocols listed below are mandatory as of June 8, 2021. These protocols are subject to change and will be updated as we receive new information. Check back frequently for the most current information.
General Exchange 2021 COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
- During registration, all persons must provide information for contact tracing purposes, complete a short questionnaire, and sign a waiver of liability.
- All persons in attendance must wear a face mask covering their mouth and nose except when eating and drinking.
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the event space to encourage frequent hand-sanitizing.
- Abide by all instructional and directional signage at the event.
- Do not attend if you are feeling unwell or have any of the common COVID-19 symptoms.
- If you become unwell after entering the premises, please leave immediately and seek medical attention.
Additional COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols Pertinent to the Expo Hall/Exhibiting
- Separate sets of doors will be used for entering and exiting the expo hall.
- Lunch will be available for a duration of approximately 3 hours each day and served using best practices for safety. Lunch seating will be available for attendees in the expo hall. Exhibitors may eat/drink in their booth spaces if they wish.