Exhibit at GEAPS Exchange
GEAPS Exchange is a great place to make new connections in the grain industry.
Top Reasons People Come to Exchange
- Become aware of new equipment, products, services and suppliers
- Network with industry peers and suppliers
- Meet with current customers or suppliers and/or expand their current supplier/customer base
- Evaluate and compare suppliers of equipment products and services for future purchases
- Attend education sessions
“One of my high points was getting to talk to vendors face-to-face. Exchange is usually my only chance of the year to shake their hands.”
Expo Hall Floor Plan
View the online version of the Expo Hall Floor Plan to review booths that are still available. This floor plan refreshes every 60 seconds to show booths as they’re being reserved. By clicking the “+” in the upper right corner of the floor plan you can zoom in to read company names on reserved booth.
Don’t miss out!
Reserve your booth today.
If you have a question not answered here please reach out and we would be happy to assist.
Phone: (763) 999-4300
Features Labeled on the Floor Plan
The entrance attendees will use to enter the expo hall. You will see this printed in red at the bottom of the floor plan.
The GEAPS Area, which will house the GEAPS booth, refreshment breaks, periodic rescue demonstrations with a grain entrapment trailer, and possibly a concession cart.
Two lunch lounges, which will contain our daily lunch buffets as well as seating.
Four regular lounges, simply labeled “Lounge,” which will house refreshment breaks (dependent on sponsorship) and tables/seating as space allows.
Four Pods, which are curtained-off areas offering hands-on learning opportunities scheduled at various times during the expo.
The loading docks, which are at the top of the floor plan.
Smaller lounges and seating areas may appear as the floor plan evolves.
Expo Hall Specs
There are black dots positioned throughout the expo hall that represent columns.
The ceiling height varies from 30’-85’.
The maximum floor load is 350 lbs per sq. ft., so please let staff know if you will be displaying anything heavier than that, so we can work on a solution to get it approved by the convention center.
755, 757, 854, 856, 1257, 1356, 1754, 1756, 2155, 2157, 2254, 2256 will be last-in and first-out.
This means that any exhibitors in these booths cannot set-up until 3 p.m. on Saturday and must have their booths completely dismantled by 2:45 p.m. on Tuesday, which is one hour after tear-down starts.
Other Important Pieces of Information
- Rules for Reserving Booth Space (Read this to learn about what you can and can’t do when you reserve booth space)
- Rules of the Contract for Exhibit Space
- Exhibit Design Rules
- Exchange 2021 Booth Rental Fees
- Union Rules
- Material Handling/Labor Rates
- Exchange 2020 Priority List (This is how the online booth reservation order was determined)