Exhibit at GEAPS Exchange
GEAPS Exchange is a great place to make new connections in the grain industry.
Booth sales begin late summer 2022!
Top Reasons People Come to Exchange
- Become aware of new equipment, products, services and suppliers
- Network with industry peers and suppliers
- Meet with current customers or suppliers and/or expand their current supplier/customer base
- Evaluate and compare suppliers of equipment products and services for future purchases
- Attend education sessions
“One of my high points was getting to talk to vendors face-to-face. Exchange is usually my only chance of the year to shake their hands.”
2023 Booth Rental Fees
Member Booth Pricing
Non-Member Booth Pricing
Expo Hall Floor Plan
View the online version of the Expo Hall Floor Plan to review booths that are still available. This floor plan refreshes every 60 seconds to show booths as they’re being reserved. By clicking the “+” in the upper right corner of the floor plan you can zoom in to read company names on reserved booth.
Don’t miss out!
Reserve your booth today.
If you have a question not answered here please reach out and we would be happy to assist.
Phone: (763) 999-4300
Key Deadlines for Exhibiting At Exchange 2023
- Key Deadlines that Exhibitors need to know:
- August 26 – GDI (Guaranteed Dedicated Island) contracts due to firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 25 – Booth Down Payments (50%) due
- October/November – (specific date to be announced later) Registration and Housing Opens
- December 1 – Final Booth payments due
- December 1 – Updated Certificate of Insurance due: with the following language:
- December 1- Cancellation deadline for full refunds
Features Labeled on the Floor Plan
- The main entrance attendees will use to enter the expo hall (via escalator). There is also an auxiliary entrance attendees may use to enter the expo hall from Level 3 as some education sessions may be on this floor. You will see these printed in red towards the bottom of the floor plan.
- An escalator on the left side of the floor plan, which will only be moving in a downward direction to bring people back to Level 2 where registration will be located.
- The GEAPS booth and Grain Entrapment Rescue Demo
- Two lunch areas, which will contain our daily lunch offerings as well as seating.
- Four regular lounges, simply labeled “Lounge,” which will house refreshment breaks (dependent on sponsorship) and tables/seating as space allows.
- Four Pods, which are areas offering hands-on learning opportunities scheduled at various times during the expo. This year, instead of the Pods being completely curtained-off, they will be open areas with only one curtain panel behind the presenter. The theme will be Hands-On Technology and Innovation. In addition, the name “Pods” might be updated to something else to better reflect this space – stay tuned!
- Expansion Hall – If we sell-out of booth space, we will add booths to this part of the expo hall. If not, it will be completely closed-off.
- The loading docks, which are listed at the top and left side of the floor p
Expo Hall Specs
- These symbols represent columns:
- The ceiling height varies from 33’-42’.
- The floor load limit is 300 lbs. per sq. ft.
Other Important Pieces of Information