Exhibit at GEAPS Exchange
GEAPS Exchange is a great place to make new connections in the grain industry.
Top Reasons People Come to Exchange
- Become aware of new equipment, products, services and suppliers
- Network with industry peers and suppliers
- Meet with current customers or suppliers and/or expand their current supplier/customer base
- Evaluate and compare suppliers of equipment products and services for future purchases
- Attend education sessions
“One of my high points was getting to talk to vendors face-to-face. Exchange is usually my only chance of the year to shake their hands.”
2022 Booth Rental Fees
Member Booth Pricing
Non-Member Booth Pricing
Expo Hall Floor Plan
View the online version of the Expo Hall Floor Plan to review booths that are still available. This floor plan refreshes every 60 seconds to show booths as they’re being reserved. By clicking the “+” in the upper right corner of the floor plan you can zoom in to read company names on reserved booth.
Don’t miss out!
Reserve your booth today.
If you have a question not answered here please reach out and we would be happy to assist.
Phone: (763) 999-4300
Key Deadlines for Exhibiting At Exchange 2022
- Key Deadlines that Exhibitors need to know:
- September 23- GDI (Guaranteed Dedicated Island) contracts due to email@example.com
- November 16- Booth Down Payments (50%) due
- November- (specific date to be announced later) Registration and Housing Opens
- January 5- Final Booth payments due
- January 5- Updated Certificate of Insurance due: with the following language:
- February 1- Cancellation deadline for full refunds
Features Labeled on the Floor Plan
- Per a COVID-19 safety protocol, there will be separate sets of doors for entering and exiting the exhibit hall. These are both marked in red at the bottom of the floor plan.
- The Grain Entrapment Rescue Demo, which will be used for periodic rescue demonstrations with a grain entrapment trailer.
- One lunch lounge, which will contain our daily lunch offerings as well as seating.
- Four regular lounges, simply labeled “Lounge,” which will house refreshment breaks (dependent on sponsorship) and tables/seating as distancing rules allow. (Smaller lounges and seating areas may appear as the floor plan evolves.)
- Four Pods, which are curtained-off areas offering “hands-on” learning opportunities scheduled at various times during the expo. The Pod theme will be Confined Space Solutions.
- The loading docks, which are listed at the top of the floor plan.
Expo Hall Specs
There are black dots positioned throughout the expo hall that represent columns.
The ceiling height varies from 30’-85’.
The maximum floor load is 350 lbs per sq. ft., so please let staff know if you will be displaying anything heavier than that, so we can work on a solution to get it approved by the convention center.
The booths between booth 1153 and booth 1652 (to the rear of each aisle) are designated as last in – first out. See diagram.
This means that any exhibitors in these booths cannot set-up until 3 p.m. on Friday and must have their booths completely dismantled by 2:45 p.m. on Monday, which is one hour after tear-down starts.
Other Important Pieces of Information
- Rules for Reserving Booth Space (Read this to learn about what you can and can’t do when you reserve booth space)
- Rules of the Contract for Exhibit Space
- Exhibit Design Rules
- Exchange 2021 Booth Rental Fees
- Union Rules
- Material Handling/Labor Rates
- Exchange 2020 Priority List (This is how the online booth reservation order was determined)